Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Without music...

... I'm a lifeless soul.

So I left my ear phones at home when I went back for lunch. (Yes! I go back home for lunch! Because is just a few minutes drive without jam!)

And I feel miserable! Everyday at work I will fill my world with songs and beat. But today my world is just filled with emptiness and the coldness of the office. With only the sound of the keyboard tapping and my soul dying! >< bml

After feeling sorry for myself for a few minutes, melody started coming into my mind and songs appear in my ear as if I have ear phones on! Wee~ And then I'm a happy girl again. LOL! My hard work of filling my ears with melody for the past few months pays off! YES!!!!

These are the songs I've been humming:





By the way, Jeno (刘力扬) is my new found love! Love her voice, love her style! Although she is 8 years older than me, but she still look so young!!! 

Obsess with her songs now~ My new addiction is this (but cannot hear cause no ear phone, and don't have it in my brain cause I just listen to this song today~ ><)


Oh! She look so good in her short hair!! I like!! I also want to have this hairstyle!!! So in love with her and her style right now!!! Why?! Why did I only know her now?! TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment