Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Davy Liu is in the house!!!!

Many might not who is him, but I'm sure you will know his work of art. Davy Liu is the animator behind movies like Mulan, The Lion King, Aladdin and Beauty and The Beast. If you are as old young as me, I bet you watch one of these movies before.

My personal favorite is Mulan. the way she sacrifices for her family to rescue her father touched my heart and I love her character a lot! Not that typical type of girl. Me like! The song "Reflection" in the movie is one of my favorite too!


But this post ain't about me or Mulan but about Davy Liu, because he is here in KL already and he will be ministering in City Harvest Church Kuala Lumpur tonight and this weekend's service. I can't wait to hear from him tonight! They say he'll be sharing on "Creative Process in Film and Animation"! Although I'm not an expert in these, but since I picked up drawing recently I think I can learn a thing or two. Not only that, they say he will be sharing a different message during the weekend services, I bet is going to be good!

Is always exciting to hear testimonies on how God use people working in and through the market place for His glory.Is not easy to just leave your comfort zone and be obedient to God's calling. Trust me, I learn it the hard way.

So if you are somewhere near Sunway tonight or this weekend, do join us.

Address:
No. 3, Jalan SS 13/4,  Subang Jaya,  47500 Selangor, Malaysia
Service Time:
12/4 (Fri) 8:00pm | 13/4 (Sat) 5:00pm | 14/4 (Sun) 10:00am

0 comments:

Post a Comment