Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

If 2012 is end of the world

I don't know about you all, but these few days I've been seeing posts after posts on FB about a video. I tried finding it in YouTube but I think it is uploaded via other website.

Basically the video is about this group of people call Maya. They are very good in maths and astronomy and somehow with their intelligence they could draw the other side of the moon in their ancient temple which scientist could not figure out how they did it because only one side of the moon face the earth. So the thing is this, they say 21 December 2012 is the end of the world because the moon, sun and earth will line up in a straight line and have something to do with the black hole. Which they say will affect the balance of the earth and natural disasters might happen and thus the end of the world.

Phew~ so the thing is this, what if 2012 is really the end of the world? Will I have any regrets before I die? Think about it for a second, I most probably will not think of what other say bout me before I die but I will regret not doing those things I wanted to do. Can't let fear be in the way! So I've decided to dedicate this month (since still house-sister)  to do whatever that I planned but have yet to start on it. Have a few ideas in mind already, so stay tuned!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment