Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm a fish! I can't climb trees

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Always find this quote interesting and meaningful. Is just so very true you know. Some people spend their whole life living, thinking that they are not good enough but actually they are just placed in the wrong place.

Ever wonder if the thing you are doing is not what you are really good at? My philosophy is this, what you learned might not be what you do best. What you do best might not be what you have learned.

I always feel that passion is the key to every success in life. I'm always amazed by stories or testimonies about people that insist on their dream and really work on it. They know their goal, they know what they want, even when people say is impossible, they would say "I'm possible"! And that really impresses me.

But the journey towards your dream or goal is not always easy, no, I think is never easy. Others will tend to say "No!", because what they see is impossibles and road blocks along the way. But the question is what do you see?

I'm no expert in chasing dreams, but there is this fire inside of me that somehow cannot be shower off. No matter how many times I've given up in the past few years, it always come back. Nothing has changed about that dream throughout the years, it remain the same and it remain unachieved.

I don't know if someday I'll say my dreams came through. But I know and I know that if I never give it a try, I will regret about it and wonder what will happen if I at least give it a try. Successful or not to me is just not important. I want to be able to say "at least I tried" when I lay on my dead bed.

So please, I asked, do not say that I'm stupid when you ask me to climb a tree, I'm a fish.


Side track a little bit, life is just too short to be concern what other people think. Just do what you want to do as long as it does not hurt or harm others. It might cause someone else to be disappointed, but hey, is your life! You gonna try what you wanna try! Reputation, judgement and opinions does not matter that much. Don't you think so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment