Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Proton Preve Review

Since coming back from Singapore, I've been having some problem on transportation. My sister is studying part-time now so she will need the on certain days. Besides that, there are times that we both need the car. With me not having any job yet is still easy for us to make arrangement, but I can't help but to think what if I start work soon? I would definitely need the car.

So I can't help but to think that maybe we should get another car. And on the top of my mind appear is Malaysia's auto website carsifu. Got to know this website few years ago, and since then whenever I want to browse through cars, I will visit their website. Mainly because their website is easy to use and they have different types of cars. Other than that, is easy to compare the price of different type of cars. For those who is on tight budget, second hand cars are also available in the website. So to me is just all in one, easy and simple.

This time around my focus is on our national car - Proton. My knowledge on Proton cars are minimum. I think the latest model I know is Gen-2 which if not mistaken was launched years ago. So I find it interesting to see so many different types of proton cars available that I’ve not known before.

One of the cars that caught my attention is this brand new model by proton, Proton Preve.


I did some small research on this car (by research I mean google! XD), and apparently Preve is the first Proton model ever to receive a 5-star Malaysian Vehicle Assessment Programme (MyVAP) rating by the Malaysian Institute of Road Safety (MIROS). Good to know about that! I need as much protection as possible when it comes to driving, even my friends from Singapore say that my angel need to work double to keep me safe on the road! ><

One of the features that caught my attention was how spacious the car is. Even with 508L of boot space, the car still has a very spacious rear’s leg room. I think with the traffic jam in KL is better to have more leg room, if not is will not be good for our back posture. Trust me on this, I have back ache for years already.

Other than that, they also have functions like average fuel consumption, distance to empty tank, battery health and faulty bulb indicator (and so on) which my current car have none of it!  Why la!!!!

From what I read, I like this car. Would really consider about it when I got a job! Teehee~ If you are interested just go to their website and search for Proton Preve for sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment