Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The year of Fish

Happy Chinese New Year! I hope you guys had a great Chinese New Year celebration with all the food and AngPaos!!!

I'm sorry for the very very late update on this weekend's drawing because I was struggling to skip this weekend's comic due to my back problem. I spend most of my time in bed or walking around, I can't sit still. But I come through and here's a simple comic for this weekend. My mom asked me not to post it, but sorry mom, this is still very funny!

Hope you guys enjoy it!








Ya, my mom thought the shirt was old because of the fish on it. I was shocked when she say the year of fish was years ago. >< If you think carefully about the Chinese Zodiac story, how could a fish race with the other animal right? It can only swim, not run. 

Anyway, please keep me in prayer. Is a sure thing that my Singapore trip is flushed into the river swimming with the fish. But I'm finally going to see a doctor about my back. Hope could get it done once and for all, I'm still very young and I want to do a lot of things!!!!!!

P/s: The zodiac picture is taken from here. I wanted to draw it, but I gave up. ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment