Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

What I did on spring cleaning day!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! I thought of skipping this week comic due to CNY, but I decided not to break this habit so here you go! Comic on this reunion dinner night!








My sister clean the whole apartment herself while I rest in my bed. Is not that I don't want to help, but my back problem got worst since last week and it had been killing me. I can't sit for long, and I literally stood whole day at work. Thank God for my sis, because she took care of me and everything else. While busy doing spring cleaning, she even cook for me!!! So touched!! And she also forced me to tell my parents about my condition, so we decided to get it done this time. I've made an appointment with a doctor, let's just see what he say. But too bad, I can't go Singapore already. All my tix are going to be burnt!!! Sigh~ I was really looking forward to it.

Anyway, I fight through the 2 hours road trip n is back to my hometown d!!!! Can rest till the max!!! Have fun you guys! Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment