Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Who invented exams and assignments?

If you follow my Instagram, you will know that I've been studying for my Thai exam. Actually this class that I join do not have any exam, which is a good thing. But one of my classmate voluntarily ask our teacher to give us an exam. When I heard of that I was furious! Yes! Furious!!! Because to students like me (only revise hours before class because too busy all the time) is a very very difficult task. And I feel is super unfair because that guy who suggested for this is half Thai! His knowledge on Thai language is beyond beginners like me! For goodness sake, I only watched 4 Thai movies and never been to Thai before. I learn because I'm interested and I enjoy learning it. Why make this to be a nightmare la?! WHY!!!!!!! Seriously don't like this arrangement. And man! My schedule is still pack like nobody's business and I have no time to study!!!! TT I need more time~~


Because of this, I'm rethinking my plan to study for another degree. I'm interested to learn more about it, but the thought of exams and assignment just scare the soul out of me! >< I don't think I'm young enough to burn all those mid night oil again.

And speaking of this, I've send out a few e-mails regarding my interest in taking another degree to a college. I were on top of the world when they reply me, but when I read the e-mail, I could not help but wonder if they read my e-mail before replying me. Because it looks to me like they just copy and paste the whole webpage and forward it to me. >< I wanted answers for a specific question. Can you please read before you reply?  >< Isssh!!!!

Ok. I think I sound frustrated in this post, because I am! Argh!!! Need to burn off some steam and recharge. So to make this a not-so-frustrated post, let me share with you something that happened last night.

I just finished my stretching exercise, got myself a cup of water and wanted to just check on my sister and wake her up. Then I notice her bedroom door was difficult to open and long story short, I lock both of us in the room. >< And we couldn't do anything to get us out of the room. We try using pins and rulers but none of it work. We were stuck!!! And my sister acted like is not a big deal and continue chit chatting with her friends on whatsapp. ><


So I forced her to call my brother because my phone wasn't with me and thank God that when we called him, he's already on his way home! So yeah!!! And apparently this happen to my brother's door too. So we got the expert in the house to help us on this. After a few tricks with a card and some force, my brother finally rescue us out! PTL! I don't want to spend the night with my sister. LOL! So now my sister's door is like a swing door, you can just swing it open. :D easier for me to check on her! Hahaha! Btw, she's my elder sister. I need to check on her because she's having exam soon and I want to make sure she study, if not waste money only lo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment