Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Inconsistency

OMGoodness! I din't notice is been so long since I last updated my blog. >< Oh well, I guess this is the result of procrastinating. Got to be constant because my name is Constance. LOL.

Anyway, if you think the lack of updates is because nothing happened for the past few days, you are WRONG! Is directly the opposite! A LOT had happened but I don't want to bored you with the details.

So in summary, these are the list of things that happened:
1. DR AR Bernard came to preach for 2 nights.
2. Baby Caedy was too sleepy that 2 nights and I did not get to carry her. And she became more cute like that's possible.
3. I finished my Thai Language exam and I failed! >< I know how to write and read but I'm not good in remembering what is what.
4. For the first time in my life I'm writing a full length sermon. Meaning is for 30 minutes to 1 hour long. I never did this before, even my sermon for mission trip last year was too short.
5. I'm making videos. But don't you worry. I've uploaded none, because is not presentable.
6. I was on duty for translation last Sunday and I think I did a better job compared to the last time as I'm more calm.
7. Bird's poop land on my car again!
8. God provided me opportunities! ^^
9. I bought books again! A lot of them! for FREE! Thanks to my generous sister!
10. The weather nowadays are too hot for me to work!!!! ><

That's all for now, but more will come! I promise! I've a lot of plans in mind waiting for me to execute it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment