Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

God works like a Pokemon game

I don't know about you, but to me God works like Pokemon game.



Why I say that? hehehehe... This is why.

If you play Pokemon before, you will know that no matter how well you know the game, there are some "steps" that you need to do before you are allow to advance. Like getting on a boat, talk to someone or etc. So no matter how smart or how expert you think you are in the game, you need to go and "discover" something before you are allowed to advance.

And I feel God works that way, there are times we feel so lost and stuck. And only when we learn the things God want us to learn, then we will be allowed to  "advance".

And in this season of my life, God creatively talk to me about Faith. And man! I love the feeling of a message burning inside of my heart. Will share more after I digest all that it is in my mind now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment