Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Desperate...

... for something to do.

I can't believe I'm actually blogging at work right now. Before you assume I'm being lazy at work, I can assure you I'm not. Because I've went to ALL of my seniors asking each and every one of them what can I assists them to do and they said "NOTHING". I never thought I will feel sad to hear that word.

For these two days, I basically just issue some invoices, make some payment, scan some documents, photocopy some other documents and send some e-mails. I was so desperate to do something yesterday, I even whatsapp Jan (my CG friend) and ask her if she need help for translation ministry. I was so close to call Keith to offer my help too! And when Jan asked for help today, I volunteered myself to do the translation! I was more than happy to help her out.

I do appreciate the small break in between task, but I cannot stand having no task at all. There are times when I'm so busy that I don't even have time to go toilet. But now I'm so free that I even have time to spare after redoing my company's management account.

I had enough of FB and Candy Crush already.

Speaking of Candy Crush, I think I know why they are so popular! Hehehehehehe... Because there isn't any time limit! I can just leave it there when I got a sudden task to complete. I don't have to be upset that I cannot complete a super "happening" game. And the most important thing is, I don't have to click pause and can straight away change window when I needed to! Haha!

But I think this "long break" of mine came at the right time. Because now is the time where translation ministry need people to do translation for Easter production. And not using so much brain power during the day gave me more energy to attend Easter production rehearsal at night.

So ya, I thank God for this break.

But seriously, anyone have anything for me to do??? I'll help you for free!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment