Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

That Special Song

I wonder if everyone is like me. Where you have this one special "sad" song.

I don't mean the songs that you listen when you are sad or heartbroken. I mean a song that will automatically pop up in your mind and when it does, you know you are extremely sad. Is a song that you don't chose to listen by yourself, it just appear! Do you have a song like this? I HAVE!!!!


Most of the time I don't think of this song. Hell! I don't even remember this song exist! But there are times that this song will just suddenly appear in my mind, and I know clearly that when it does, I'm in a very very bad shape.

I don't know why is this song, I just know is this song. Maybe is because of the drama, I'm not sure. But I don't like this drama, because there is no happy parts in the story. Those 2 lovers go through so many that there isn't one second that they are both happily together. Supper sad drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment