Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My 1st second of 2013

As I mentioned in my previous post I did not end 2012 well and definitely did not start 2013 well. So what did on the 1st second of 2013?






On the first second of 2013, I was stuck with work. I planned to have a movie marathon with my sister and cousin but because of my poor decision making I worked from 4.30 pm till 4.30 a.m. I was sooo tired that night, all I wanted to do was sleep. Really should't have promised that guy. I wanted to just give some lame excuses and run away from that job, but because I've promised, I just got to finish it off.

Hope and pray that this will not happen again!

The second day of the year was great!!! Because I got free tickets for the premier of "Parental Guidance" from Nuffnang. I was sooo happy and nervous because it was my first time. *shy* Went with my sis and she said I was smiling like a kid. Oh well, I was really really excited and happy. So again I say this: THANK YOU NUFFNANG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment