Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

And my mom ask, which one is you?

Ello human beings! Or any other form of creatures! XD Sorry for the lack of updates. I will try harder next week to make time for unexpected tasks. Anyway, I had a great week and I'm believing for another great week ahead! Is going to be GOOOOOOOD! Will update you guys once next week! ^^

Here is this week's comic. Featuring my Mama!!! 






Yes! My mom actually ask me who am I. She thought I'm my sister. My mom said that she cannot differentiate our voice and we do sound alike! Is not like we are twins, I'm 2 years YOUNGER than my sister! Hello!!!~ Is it only me that don't realize how much we sound alike? I really don't get it when people say that.

But Mom, seriously, after so many years.... ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment