Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

How I became a skeleton

Ever since I started working, I have lesser time to blog. I know is a very very sad fact. But I want to change it because I cannot stand not doing things that I like, which include blogging. So I'm determined to make some changes and hopefully with the help of my new PA, everything will work out perfectly.

So here's the drawing for the week. 








So I ordered a book from this famous website believing that they have the best service around the world, but somehow the book that I ordered in October 2012 (Yes! it had been this long!) haven't arrive. So I filed a complain and they are shipping a new one to me. If I wasn't desperate for the book, I would have asked for a refund. Oh well, if I still don't get it this time, I will definitely ask for a refund. But finger crossed, because I really really want that book!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment