Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Can't stop loving Neil Patrick Harris

Anyone who knows me well enough will know that I'm a big fan of "How I Met Your Mother". And like most of the fans out there my favourite character is Barney Stinson played by Neil Patrick Harris (NPH).


I was kinna boring these few days lying on my bed trying to forget the pain on my ass. So I did some youtube search on a couple of person such as my Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ellen Degenerous and also NPH. And man, he is superbly talented and funny in person! I can’t stop searching for more of his videos on “The Ellen Show” and I LOVE the opening he did on the Tony Awards 2011! It was hilarious!


Hate gays all you want, but you cannot deny the talent in him and the gifts he have! An actor, a comedian, a singer and a loving father! He is all the above! He and his partner are like the sweetest couple I ever seen!

Ok, maybe the sweetest gay couple, cause I’m kind of obsesses with Jelena(Justine Bieber and Selena Gomez) too!

Gosh~ He’s more than just AWESOME~

0 comments:

Post a Comment