Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Creative way of updating your Facebook status!!!

Since I got the app in my iPad, I really can't stop sketching and sketching and sketching. Whenever I have free time, I will just sketch sketch and sketch! Almost every night before I sleep I will sketch something.Yes! I really like the app that much!!!

And unknowingly I discover a great way to update my activities on Facebook! That is ... ... ... (drum roll) deng deng deng ...by my sketching!!!!!!! Yeah!! Cool right???

Here's the two sketches that I drew and updated in FB!!!

The first one that I updated is this one!!! I drew this when I do my laundry. My friend commented on this saying is a good way to update my FB status. That's where I get the idea of doing this constantly! XD



And this one is fresh from the oven. Drew this just this morning when is raining and I wanted to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment